Rack Rates 2016
|R4650-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st Jan 2016 to the 30th of April 2016|
|R4650-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st May 2016 to the 30th of Sept 2016|
|R4650-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st Oct 2016 to the 31st Dec 2016|
Please note the following for 2016 :
- There is R 45 per person per night Conservation Fee, and a R 45 per person per night Community levy, both charges are not part of the rack rate and are critical to the protection of our wilderness.
Rack Rates 2017
|R5195-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st Jan 2017 to the 30th of April 2017|
|R5195-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st May 2017 to the 30th of Sept 2017|
|R5195-00 P/P/N/ sharing||1st Oct 2017 to the 31st Dec 2017|
Please note the following for 2017 :
- There is R 75 per person per night Conservation Fee, and a R 75 per person per night Community levy, both charges are not part of the rack rate and are critical to the protection of our wilderness.
Check Availability & Book Now
Please note the following
- Rates are fully inclusive of three meals, accommodation, two game drives and bush walk per day, local soft drinks, house wines and beers are included.
- Excluded are special wines, champagne and spirits, transfers, massages and items from the shop.
- We charge a 50% single supplement
- Children 6 and over are welcome.
- Shared accommodation for children – 2 x Family Room, 1 x Triple Room
- Nottens will do transfers to/from Skukuza, KMIA and Hoedspruit region, please inquire directly for rates.
- Children 12 years and under enjoy a 30% discount.
- Cancelation T&C apply to all confirmed bookings
Currency conversion at www.xe.com
Any booking cancelled is subject to a minimum of 25% – 100% cancellation fee, the rate depends on the room being re-let. A booking cancelled three weeks prior to guests arrival is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.